Meijer has opened a new 200,000-square-foot supercenter located at the intersection of Grand River and McNichols avenues on Detroit’s northwest side. This is the second Meijer location in the city. The supercenter was built on the site of the former Redford High School campus.
- Happy birthday, Frandor! The history behind shopping center that opened on Aug. 22, 1954
- TJ Maxx Joins Thriving Green Oak Mall
- With Pizza Cooked in 3 Minutes, Blaze to open at Frandor
- Lormax Stern buys Gregory Boat and Marina in Detroit
- Macomb Mall’s new owner installs upgrades that change building’s outlook